Thursday, August 13, 2009

Letter from the President

The summer has come and gone. I hope that everyone has had a great time with their family and students. I want to welcome everyone back as we get ready to start the school year! The officers and I have been active this summer trying to prepare for the new year ─ we had a planning meeting for ideas to keep us all busy, we contacted the new first years and their families about SAA, we had an Ice Cream Social where the newbies were invited to get a jump start on the year, and planned events with our mother organization, the AOOA.

I encourage everyone to get involved and have fun this year. I am excited for the opportunities that SAA can present to you and your family and hope to have a fantastic year.

Our kick-off meeting will be before the Meet and Greet on Tuesday, August 18th, 2009 at 6:00 in Founder’s Hall. Please come so we can discuss our future plans and goals for SAA and the medical school this year. I hope to see everyone there so we can welcome the new MSI’s to the OSU-CHS family together!

It is my privilege to serve you as your SAA President and I want to thank Ginny King for being a great leader last year. I am looking forward to working with all of you to make this a spectacular year in our journey.

Be successful,
Jammi Bailey

SAA President

jammi_bailey@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts.