Friday, August 26, 2011

Back-to-School Playgroup!

Wow! So I have been so excited for OSUCOM's SAA this upcoming school year and we have really started it off with a bang!

Last week we had our first out & about playgroup and a chance to meet a lot of new/interested members at our annual Meet & Greet. I feel like we did our job in getting the new members excited about this upcoming year as well. Today we had our first home playgroup and there was a whopping 25 people. I don't know about y'all but I think that's pretty awesome. I believe my favorite part was when we had a few walk in and say, "I don't have any kids, I just wanted to come and talk." I LOVE IT!!

It is such a blessing to have other people who are going through the same things in life to talk to. We definitely did A LOT of talking and for those of us who had just met, we left feeling as though we had known each other for years. Oh and I think the kids had fun too, ha!

We had lots of goodies.
(I don't think all of them had made it to the table before this picture.)

Some dress-up time.

Lots of chit-chatting.

And threw in a little outside playtime.

Such a great day with great friends. Can't wait till the next one!
Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts.