Sunday, September 11, 2011

Meet Your Members Monday

Sasha Big Hair, SAA Vice President

1. Where are you from originally?
Tishomingo, OK

2. What's your student's name and what year are they?
Ross Riddle MSII

3. What/who made you join SAA?
I wanted to support Ross and learn more about the Osteopathic field. Plus, I wanted to meet more people and get more involved.

4. What is your #1 survival tip for med school?
Plan Plan Plan! I invested in a great planner and scheduled all of my student's tests, breaks, and school events. It makes living with a med student more manageable.

5. If you were an animal what kind would you be and why?
I would be a tiger! They are tough and beautiful!

6. How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
Competitive Ambitious Hospitable

7. What was the most embarrassing (appropriate) moment of your life?
When I was in 8th grade I got a head injury at a track meet, was rushed to a hospital and got 11 stitches. To this day my old track coach tells that story to prevent the same injury. lol!

8. If you were to win the lottery what would you do with the money?
I would donate some to charity, pay off my debt, and invest it for the future.

9. If we were to look in your refrigerator right now, what would we find?
fresh fruit and veggies, eggs, cheese, condiments, chicken, and turkey!

TRIVIA QUESTION:
What year was Elvis' first EVER concert?
1954

CORRECT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts.